HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

::No props::

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colombiankl
Rawrness in the making

PostSubject: ::No props::   Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:37 pm

Think of a current television show. Imagine a scene from that show without props or adequate lighting and no special effects. What would it be like to view the television performance using just your imagination?

Zheack, the falcon demon

Avenged Sevenfold- Afterlife
Atreyu- Two become one
Slipknot- Before i forget
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colombiankl
Rawrness in the making

PostSubject: Re: ::No props::   Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:54 pm

The first thing I thought of when I read this Do Now, I really thought of the show ICarly. In reality, this show would be NOTHING without props, lighting, or special effects. That show is all about special effects and props, so if the show were to not have those things anymore, there would be no show. The show ICarly is about three teens making a popular webshow. They do a lot of crazy things, but without all of their equipment, the show would be extremely dull. They need their props and all of their equipment, or else the show wouldnt really be ICARLY.

Zheack, the falcon demon

Avenged Sevenfold- Afterlife
Atreyu- Two become one
Slipknot- Before i forget
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHRISTYINALOVE3

PostSubject: What would CSI be without their effects of the victims?   Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:41 pm

I was thinking of the show CSI. Without all the effects of the victims, it wouldn't be a Crime Scene Investigation. The effects on the corpses is what makes the show interesting. I love to watch CSI and i love the show not only cause of the effects that are on it, but the way it makes forensic science fascinating. CSI would never be the same if all the props and the makeup were cancelled out of the show. The way the dialouge and the scenery connectis without the scenery, the dialouge would be useless. CSI would never be a good show with no effects, makeup and props.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
drzchula

PostSubject: Darline's answer to do now on    Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:45 pm

Well, i think that the TV show Drake and Josh would be not so attractive with out special effects. For instace, they always talk in the beggining of the show, but what's cool about is that they are both on the screen at the same time but in different places. If it woulnt have any of this special effects it wouldnt be atrative. Another example is props, they are always using stuff through the show, to say, words are not enough to make the show Drake and Josh. It would not be so cool if you had to put everything in your imagination, althogh imagination its limited, reality is better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
love_mayrax14

PostSubject: Re: ::No props::   Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:21 pm

Just as Kevin stated, the first show that instantly popped up to my head was iCarly. The show has so many effects and it is suppose to be on a website. Without the props the show wouldn't be what it is. Freddy has all the equipment the show and makes it what it is. The show without effect would just be so boring and not interesting to watch. I don't think anyone would watch it. It keeps the show alive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miriamzamudio19

PostSubject: miriam zamudio   Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:25 pm

The show that would be nothing with out props would be The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. this show is all base one prop, because thats what makes the show funny and entertaining and interesting. The most important part of this show would be the many animation scenes and the interesting lighting and scenes throughout the show. which make the show work while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HUERTA34

PostSubject: SILVIA'S DO NOW   Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:37 pm

A television show that I believe is very well prepared with lighting and props in order to get their viewers imagination rolling wold be the movie The Perfect Storm. This movie based on a true story was brimming with with animation that made the action more believable and gave off a "I'm there" feeling to its viewers. This movie without animation would be very distinct. It would leave a lot out for the viewers imagination to complete. The scenes with suspense music would soon become dull, or would our imaginations make that music in our mind. Well regardless, I rather the movie with its animation and all because my imagination is not all that great and I would probably leave out a lot of key information and the important feel of the movie.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrHero
Co-admin

PostSubject: do NOW! ...my response...   Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:01 pm

Do Now: Think of a current television show. Imagine a scene from that show without props or adequate lighting and no special effects. What would it be like to view the television performance using just your imagination?

When I first read this do now i made me really ponder "What would television be without the makeup and glam that goes into all of the shows?" This made made me immediately think of "Deal or No Deal". I'm not too sure why, but without all of the models that hold up the special cases, the lights of the stage, and the banker that haggles with the contestant, "Deal or No Deal" seems like a scam. If a bummy looking host came up to me and asked if I would like to make a deal with him, I might just punch him in the face. I would think that any game show, would be a scam if the stage were not decorated like many of them are. I mean, who really gives out free money these days. To watch such a show would be even worse. I can hardly understand why we watch people win money, now. Just imagine if the show looked like it was taped in someone's garage. I don't think I'd bother to turn on the tv...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uriel20

PostSubject: Do Now   Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:05 pm

A television show that would be very different without its special effects is Supernatural. It would be a show that wouldn't be worth it watching at all. Specially that is about rituals, demons, and angels. Without its special effects the show would be just a joke. Using our imagination it would be similar to what might look like but not exactly. It would change the would episode and possibly change the story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::No props::   

Back to top Go down

::No props::
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.ultimatepen.forum-motion.com :: Engish class/homework :: Do Nows-
Jump to: