HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Strugging for public approval

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colombiankl
Rawrness in the making

PostSubject: Strugging for public approval   Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:41 pm

If you were a struggling musician, writer, or artist to whom can you turn for support and public approval? Write a short letter to your intended person and explain why he/she should help you.

Zheack, the falcon demon

Avenged Sevenfold- Afterlife
Atreyu- Two become one
Slipknot- Before i forget
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colombiankl
Rawrness in the making

PostSubject: Re: Strugging for public approval   Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:19 pm

If I was struggling musician, I would turn to my favorite artist for support. My favorite artist, Mitch Allan, is not exactly all that popular, but he's out there. I think that if I were to show me my music, and he were to approve, he'd help me rise little by little, and I'd start getting public approval. Its just like bands who use other bands as inspiration.

Dear Mitch Allan:

I've got to say, I've always been a great fan of your work. Punk rock is great, and I think you rededine it with your music. I myself have started my own band for punk rock, and I'd like to be as popular as you. The album we're working on is greatly inspired by your past works, and I have a really big favor to ask. Is it possibe for you to listen to it and give us your feeedback. It would be much help and probably bring us public approval. We would greatly appreciate your support.

Zheack, the falcon demon

Avenged Sevenfold- Afterlife
Atreyu- Two become one
Slipknot- Before i forget
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drzchula

PostSubject: Darline's response to "struggling Musician" do now   Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:52 pm

I would turn to Daddy Yankee for support, he has helped some individuals, and they are pretty famous now. Plus he is one of my favorite artists.

Dear Daddy Yankee,

Im Writing this short letter to ask you for help in my music life. I know you can help me to be a little bit more popular
because you have helped other individuals as well. Like everyone knows you helped Miguelito. Plus i love your music.
I think is very interesting how you went all the way to the top regarding the past you had, and i am willing to give
my best and put all my effort. Remenber i will always be your fan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHRISTYINALOVE3

PostSubject: Re: Strugging for public approval   Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:29 pm

If I had struggled for public approval, I would turn to Johnny Wright, a manager of the big bands like *NSYNC and Backstreet Boys. I'll write to him for my public approval.

Dear Johnny Wright,
As a struggling musician, I would turn to you for the best way. You have managed big bands to fame like *NSYNC, the Backstreet Boys, and the Jonas Brothers. These bands are huge stars because of you. If you could help me, I could be the next big star. We could get into good business together if the two of us can communicate well. You could get some of the bands that you made stars to help promote a new star, me. If they can approve me, I'll be the next star. Please write back to me and we can make lunch. Ciao!

Signed,
Christina
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miriamzamudio19

PostSubject: Miriam Zamudio   Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:34 pm

If I were a struggling athlete I would write or turn for help to Ana Guevarra and Lorena Ochoa. The reason is because they are an inspiration.

Dear Lorena and Ana,

I am writing this letter to ask for and to tell you that you are both a great inspiration and I look up to both of you with great honor. I hope that one they I could become a great athlete just like both of you. When I grow up and people ask me who I look up to and who are my heroes I will say with great pride "Lorena Ochoa and Ana Guevarra."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HUERTA34

PostSubject: SILVIA'S DO NOW :)   Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:02 pm

If I were a struggling writer seeking for help, and a sense of direction I would probably need a wise, and well experienced person. My one and only idol, Jaime Escalante, a great educator who helped a group of minority students realize that they too can. He used a small spanish word "ganas" to explain that desire is the only thing one will ever need. I think Jaime would be a grand aid in redirecting me and helping me as a writer to achieve my dreams because his experience in education would make him the perfect and well prepared mentor for me.

Dear Jaime Escalante,

I am a true admirer of your ability to help others become inspired by your own story. I have learned about you as a child and you were since then the one person I always wanted to meet. I need your help now, as a young inexperience and naive writer, I have been troubled by the rejection of my editors. I believe that you can help me writ from my heart and get approval of my new book. Your ability to inspire others and help them achieve their dreams is remarkable and I would be honored to have your aid and direction regarding my new creation.

Sincerely, Silvia Huerta

Back to top Go down
View user profile
taco

PostSubject: Re: Strugging for public approval   Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:08 pm

If I were a struggling musician, I would opt to ask jennifer lopez for advice. Although she may be a woman, I have a lot in common with her. She grew up in an urban neighborhood with a lot of violence, yet she grew out of that and became an extremely succesful singer, dancer, and fashion designer.

Dear Jennifer Lopez,

Right now I find myself in a phase of my career in which I try as hard as I can, yet I am not receiving feedback from entertainer producers. I know that you grew out of a two family house apartment into a multimillionaire star and an influence to a vast amount of people. I need your help so I can also become succesful because I know I can I just need an extra push so that entertainer producers can find the hidden spark in me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zomgWATAbarbie
Co-admin

PostSubject: Re: Strugging for public approval   Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:52 pm

If I struggled as an acoustic guitarist, I would come to Mitchell Davis. Mitchell Davis has so much spirit in him and he has so much personality in him as well. He is definitely someone I would come to, not only because he is famous in so many teenager's eyes, but because he is golden-heart and is an incredible human being.

Dear Mitchell Davis,

You have such a bright appearance towards so many teenagers out there in so many parts of the world. I am writing to let you know that not only am I a huge fan of your hysterical videos, but I am requesting your help as well. I don't do this at all, therefore, I have no one else to turn to but you. I'm hoping you can help me spread my music on the net, such as in one of your YouTube videos and perhaps bulletins on networking sites like Myspace, Facebook, and especially Stickam. I really do not want to be a bother but I'm looking for help like yours because I know you are a helpful person. I'm hoping you can take the time to do this for me. Hopefully I will hear from you again. Thank you so much for taking your time to read this. I owe you one.

XOXO,
Sue Cruz

MrHero
Co-admin

PostSubject: Andrew's Response to ""Stuggling Musician" Do Now   Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:03 pm

If I was a struggling musician, I believe that I would definitely write to Stevie Wonder for advice.

Dear Stevie Wonder,

Being one of the biggest stars in the music industry, I would think that you have the most experience when dealing with the music business. To tell you the truth, I actually look up to you and think of you whenever I feel as if I can not make a name for myself in the musical industry. With so many new artists these days and very few people actually rising to the top, I sometimes feel overwhelmed. There are times when I begin to tell myself to quit writing music, to quit my dream of becoming a star and get a real job. I don't get much support from my family and friends, either. It seems like every aspect of my life tells me to give up my dreams and to move on in life, but that is when I think of you.
You are a true star. However I realized that your life was not always so fabulous. You must have once been in my position, struggling to become a recognized artist. I am certain that you know what it is like to be in my shoes and that is why I need your support so badly. Your experience in the industry and encouraging story can really help me on my path of becoming a musician. I would amazingly appreciate any feedback you can give me regarding my problems or if you could give me advice. I will always be your dedicated fan that will always love you. If you are ever in my hometown, I would be incredibly happy if you come to visit me.

Your biggest fan,
Andrew Gerena
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uriel20

PostSubject: Do Now   Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:25 pm

If i were a struggling writer I would turn to my Aunt Silvia for advice. [center]

Dear Aunt Silvia,

I have written this letter asking for your help. I'm in great need for someone's help that I thought of you first. To begin with, you have always have help my family with our problems. Specially you have help my brothers and I more than expected. However, I need your advice on my current issue. That is that I have written my first novel and don't know where to turn to get it published. I have tried to find a company, but none would published my book.
This book I have problished is the best I can write and can be a great hit. It can possibly be on the nations best sellers books. I need to find a company that will published my book. I need your advice on what book companies I can turn to get it done.
Please, right me as soon as you can with your advice regarding my situation. It's very important for me to know what your advice can be.

Sincerely,
Your Nephew
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strugging for public approval   

Back to top Go down

Strugging for public approval
Page 1 of 1