Share | 

Andrew's Work

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrHero
Co-admin

PostSubject: Andrew's Work   Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:46 pm

"Memorable Moment"

Chaos. Disorder. Confusion. My first witnessing of this left me in a state which I could not even describe. The was laughter, deceit, treachery, friendship, struggles, jokes, and hardships. It was not only tough to witness, but it left me with a feeling of shock and surprise. I never in my fourteen years of live believed that so much could occur in a lunchroom.

Today was the first day of my life that I had sixth period lunch. Truthfully, it was not what I expected. I had always believed that sixth period lunch was the "cool" lunch. I believed that if you were not have sixth period lunch, you were missing out on something. I was truly wrong.

I walked in not knowing what to do or where to go, I was new here and I was not sure where I would find my friends. Slowly, I made my way through the crowd of beasts. I needed to find some security within the chaos. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a table filled with people I knew and wanted to sit with. However, there was only one seat left and from my perspective, I was unsure if I would make it to the seat in time.

That was when my pace quickened and my body moved faster. I could feel that this was my spot in the lunchroom, this was where I was meant to be. Luckily, I reached my destination and found my spot at the golden lunch table. That day, I learned that sixth period lunch was not all that it was cracked up to be. The lunch was nothing special and to tell you the truth, I might even like fourth period lunch better. I was glad that I got to experience the lunch, it was my first time. It was one of my most memorable moments...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Andrew's Work
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1