HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Do Now 2/20/09

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
UberOwnage666
Co-admin

PostSubject: Do Now 2/20/09   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:22 pm

What was most challenging about writing your fiction piece with your partners?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miriamzamudio19

PostSubject: miriam zamudio   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:29 pm

The most difficult part about writing this fictional piece of writing was thinking about a theme and how to start. Also it was hard to think about any risks we could take or how to make the story interesting. The hardest part of the whole process was making the story enjoyable for the reader.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CHRISTYINALOVE3

PostSubject: Re: Do Now 2/20/09   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:31 pm

I THINK THAT THE MOST DIFFICULT PART OF WRITING A FICTION STORY IS TO COME UP WITH THE SUSPENSE PART. IN THE TYPE OF STORIES I WRITE, I ALWAYS LIKE TO INCLUDE SUSPENSE IN MY STORIES. THE TRICKY PART IS TO FIND OUT HOW TO MAKE THE SUSPENSE REALLY SUSPENSEFUL AND IN WHAT WAY TOO. HOW CAN WE MAKE THE SUSPENSE UNIQUE, EXOTIC AND OUT OF THE BOX? THAT IS WHAT TROUBLES ME AND THE MOST CHALLENGING PART OF CREATING A FICTION STORY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UberOwnage666
Co-admin

PostSubject: Re: Do Now 2/20/09   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:31 pm

The most challenging part of the story was creating the story line for the character.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drzchula

PostSubject: Re: Do Now 2/20/09   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:36 pm

To begin with, to me the most challenging part about writing my fiction piece was making the suspense. We had a kind of hard time looking for words that made the fiction piece interesting but at the same time with suspense. I think you need to get really into the story and concentrate in order to deliver what is happening in your head. Its not hard to put a story into a piece of paper what's hard is describing your thoughts with it. To me making the suspense part was the most challenging part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babyboo22

THE MOST CHALLENGING THING ABOUT WRITING FICTION WAS WRITING THE STORY ITSELF. ALSO IT MAY SEEM WIERD BUT PUTTING A TITLE FOR A STORY IS ALSO DIFFICULT; MAKING SURE IT WENT WITH THE STORY WAS IMPORTANT.OTHER THAN THAT WRITING A FICTION STORY IS PRETTY MUCH EASY. AMBER AND I WERE LIKE A MINDSET IN ONE COMING UP WITH WONDERFUL IDEAS. ANGEL'S POETIC MIND HELPED US COME UP WITH VIVID DESCRIPITIVE WORDS TO MODIFY OUR STORY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inad9-J

The thing that was more difficult about writing our fiction was coming up with the story and the characters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elmedes223

PostSubject: maria   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:37 pm

The most challenging thing about writing the story was coming up with a compositional risk.We wanted our story to stand out and not fall in the shadow of other stories we finally came up with an agreement to compose the story mostly with dialogue.The next task was physically getting our ideas on paper.The way we thought was hard to actually getting the story on paper.After we began the story flew out like vomit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babygurl24

PostSubject: Re: Do Now 2/20/09   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:39 pm

The most challenging thing about writing this fiction story had to be coming up with what the story in general was going to be about. Once we came up with the plot for the story it was pretty easy from there. Jennifer and I incorporated real incidents that have happened in our lives in the story which in my opinion made the story more real and easier for the readers to relate to their own lives. Angel's awesome poetic mind helped us come up with names for our characters and more descriptive words to use to help picture the actual story in your mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aris228

PostSubject: Re: Do Now 2/20/09   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:42 pm

Well, Susy and I had only two challenging things in writing our fiction story. First, we wanted to do a type of Dr. Seuss story by making everything rhyme. It was pretty hard to make them rhyme honestly it was devastating. To continue, our other challenge was when our whole story had erased because the apple laptop thought it was smart to make a shortcut for the document instead of saving the real document. Stupid computers especially because school computers don't save your documents they happily erase them. The whole incident forced us to recompose the whole story. Unfortunately thats what happens when you don't hand write your first draft. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xstarmoonkillz

PostSubject: Kevin & Rose   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:48 pm

While we where trying to write the story we where trying to think of a theme. We weren't having brain sparks so it was a challenge just to make the base of the story. It was difficult but we ended up, i believe with a pretty good story. The story was great to embellish and add does touch ups that make the story delicate yet fascinating. Another thing that presented a problem was expanding on the story. It was a pretty good theme, but there was not much to work off of. It is difficult for the both of us to begin a story from scratch. :]3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HUERTA34

PostSubject: Re: Do Now 2/20/09   Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:55 pm

The most challenging pat of writing this fiction piece was finding the suited vocabulary to get the emotion and theme we were trying to get across to our audience. It was a story that challenged out ability to use expanse language and connect with our readers. Overall, it was a very interesting piece of writing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
love_mayrax14

PostSubject: Re: Do Now 2/20/09   Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:57 pm

The most difficult part of this story was to put it together, it took us a while to finally post it on the website. Otherwise, doing this it was an enjoyable essay because we actually got into it. bom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ashelynxsunshine

PostSubject: Re: Do Now 2/20/09   Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:04 pm

What I personally found most challenging was making a story that would keep a reader's attention. Anyone can just a story together but it takes real time to make it interesting. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zomgWATAbarbie
Co-admin

PostSubject: Re: Do Now 2/20/09   Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:05 pm

saving it into my bullet usb. >.> besides that easy as cupcakes. &[hearts];

MrHero
Co-admin

PostSubject: Fiction   Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:54 pm

I think that one of the hardest parts about writing a fiction novel is how you can literally control the whole shape of the story. Being fiction, your story can be about any single topic in the world and that is where the hard part shows itself. With an endless amount of possible plots and storylines, it is hard to find the perfect one for the story that you are writing. There are trillions of different paths that your story can take, but I think that the hardest part of fiction is finding out which path is the perfect the story that you want to write.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do Now 2/20/09   

Back to top Go down

Do Now 2/20/09
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.ultimatepen.forum-motion.com :: :Weekly Topics: :: :Fiction:-
Jump to: