Colombiankl
Rawrness in the making

PostSubject: Editor advice to romeo and juliet   Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:58 pm

Post your responses here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
love_mayrax14

PostSubject: Re: Editor advice to romeo and juliet   Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:37 pm

Romeo and Juliet got married in spite of the differences their family had. They loved each other being enemies, well at least their parents. They love each other so strongly and decided to take the last step in love, getting married. In my opinion I think they did make the right decision.

To continue, back then people got married at a young age. I think back then they didn't live that long, therefore, you didn't have that much time to be with the one you love. If you marry when your older back then, most likely i would say you would be alone. If they make each other happy, then go head. I think that no one should interfere between two peoples love.

In my opinion I would go with the one I love if I had to choose between my parents and that person. Even though, I love my parents so strongly their dislike of who I want to be shouldn't interfere. If they really do love me they would let me marry who ever I want. I could understand if they don't like a person because they aren't good for me but just because of their parents, thats ridiculous,

I understand that it was wrong to get married without their parents permission. Yet, that was the only way they could be together. Their parents should just let them baby. Parents want the best for their children and they should just respect the decisions they took. I don't think anyone should tell you who you should marry becuase your the one thats going to be with that person with the rest of their life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Editor advice to romeo and juliet
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1