HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Realm of Eterna

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colombiankl
Rawrness in the making

PostSubject: Realm of Eterna   Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:14 pm

Taken from previous posts, credit given to Joseph for original details. I've added some more

Scenery Description of Realm of Eterna: A City of silver and of modern technology permanently is sat upon by the sun in permanent limbo. It is never night never day, constant twilight surrounds the area. The buildings look as if they were recently made even though this area has been around for centuries. Mostly the constant moderate updates of advancements kept the place sanitary and clean. Guards surround the town at posts even though a relatively large city this is all based on a small town that seems the most advance in technology. The guards are machines that have defense systems that determine whether the person is a threat or a normal civilian. There are two types of cops, the noticeable ones which are robots with a white exoskeleton that make them look muscular. This is only appearance wise though, for the blue vest of titanium that they wear expands their chest by a good three inches on each side of their shoulders. The other type of cops are undercover, they have all black exoskeletons and have no titanium vest thus making them faster but not as good on defense. The streets are paved of a grey concrete that appears to be newly made, the road made of tar seems as if newly made in and painted on. The road is also completely smooth that allows easy movement with vehicles with wheels even though most of the vehicles driven by adults hover through the air. Ebony trash cans are located in various points in this town and also help recycle by sorting the materials manually. Realm of Eterna is Zheack's homeland. The city is beautiful, but dangerous at the same time, for it's technology has gotten so advanced. In the outskirts of the city, there lies a great forest, in which all the trees seem to cast an erie silver glow. The forest has many dangers in it [which Zheack knows all too well], and citizens are warned not to enter the forest.

[For all those who don't really understand what this section is for, its so you can make areas, just like the one made above. The purpose of this is to have places where u want to RP with. Say I wanted to rp with my character, Zheack, in my homeland. I made this so I can do just that. If others want to RP with me, they'd have a background of how the place looks. When you're making your area, try to be as descriptive as possible.]

Zheack, the falcon demon

Avenged Sevenfold- Afterlife
Atreyu- Two become one
Slipknot- Before i forget
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mzm

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Eterna   Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:42 pm

realm of eterna approved

Colombiankl wrote:
Taken from previous posts, credit given to Joseph for original details. I've added some more

Scenery Description of Realm of Eterna: A City of silver and of modern technology permanently is sat upon by the sun in permanent limbo. It is never night never day, constant twilight surrounds the area. The buildings look as if they were recently made even though this area has been around for centuries. Mostly the constant moderate updates of advancements kept the place sanitary and clean. Guards surround the town at posts even though a relatively large city this is all based on a small town that seems the most advance in technology. The guards are machines that have defense systems that determine whether the person is a threat or a normal civilian. There are two types of cops, the noticeable ones which are robots with a white exoskeleton that make them look muscular. This is only appearance wise though, for the blue vest of titanium that they wear expands their chest by a good three inches on each side of their shoulders. The other type of cops are undercover, they have all black exoskeletons and have no titanium vest thus making them faster but not as good on defense. The streets are paved of a grey concrete that appears to be newly made, the road made of tar seems as if newly made in and painted on. The road is also completely smooth that allows easy movement with vehicles with wheels even though most of the vehicles driven by adults hover through the air. Ebony trash cans are located in various points in this town and also help recycle by sorting the materials manually. Realm of Eterna is Zheack's homeland. The city is beautiful, but dangerous at the same time, for it's technology has gotten so advanced. In the outskirts of the city, there lies a great forest, in which all the trees seem to cast an erie silver glow. The forest has many dangers in it [which Zheack knows all too well], and citizens are warned not to enter the forest.

[For all those who don't really understand what this section is for, its so you can make areas, just like the one made above. The purpose of this is to have places where u want to RP with. Say I wanted to rp with my character, Zheack, in my homeland. I made this so I can do just that. If others want to RP with me, they'd have a background of how the place looks. When you're making your area, try to be as descriptive as possible.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Realm of Eterna
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.ultimatepen.forum-motion.com :: :Character Interaction: :: :Areas:-
Jump to: