HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Advice Column

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colombiankl
Rawrness in the making

PostSubject: Advice Column   Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:55 pm

Write your advice column to Romeo and Juliet about marriage here.

Zheack, the falcon demon

Avenged Sevenfold- Afterlife
Atreyu- Two become one
Slipknot- Before i forget
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HUERTA34

PostSubject: Re: Advice Column   Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:16 pm

A PLEA FOR HELP!

Hello my people I,
I write with a desperate plea for help,
I need advice. I love someone with
every inch of my soul, of my heart but
my family and his family they have
become an obstacle. They are past rivals
who will be against their child’s will to
love each other. I don’t know what to
do. Shall I listen to my family’s advice
or should I just follow my heart and see
where it will lead me. Please tell me what
you would do n my shoes…

A HELPING HAND

Dear young woman, I believe that you
should follow your heart. If your parents
really care for you they will want you to
be content, and if your happiness is by
the side of their worst enemy than so be
it. Sometimes you must take chances in
order to succeed and be happy. Perhaps
its time you start thinking of your happiness
and not others. Just listen to your heart.

Last edited by HUERTA34 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inad9-J

PostSubject: Re: Advice Column   Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:12 pm

*Teens Advices

Romeo and Juliet’s Story:

Their family Joseph, you deserve to be blown by me each other. They didn't knew that they loved their own enemy. Until the day they found out. It was a shocker but that didn't stop them. Their love was stronger than anything else. Their parents didn't knew of their love or they would have separated them.
Therefore, they made a decision, to get marry. This they also hoped that would help with their family feud their opinion on this: Do you think Romeo and Juliet did the right thing in getting marry? Their were a lot of responses and here is an example of one.

TEENS OPINION:

Danivia Zuñiga:

I think they made the right decision because they love each other. I could see it in the way they act. Also, if they think that their marriage will make them happy then there is no problem. They both should discuss it and I know they wont have any problems later on. Furthermore, this union might help with their family feud.
By seen them both happy, they could realize that both family could live in peace. Juliet and Romeo have to do it together. They have to show them the love that that they both have. Therefore I think they did the right thing by marring.

Last edited by Inad9-J on Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colombiankl
Rawrness in the making

PostSubject: Re: Advice Column   Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:59 pm

From Juliet, seeking advice:
From first sight, I loved him
he was the one for me
I was the one for him
I want to wed him now
but it cannot be so
For i am to marry another
and he to be banished

Kevin's Advice
Dear Juliet,
Even though your parents thank marrying Paris is in everyone's best interest, you know that you are in love with Romeo, and nobody can replace him. My advice to you Juliet, is this: the wau I see it, you have two choices. First choice is to disobey your parents, run off and go marry Romeo, your one true love. Or second, Marry Paris like the obedient daughter you are supposed to be and pretend to be happy for the rest of your life. If I was forced with this decision, I know i would end up choosing option one. The reason being that our heart knows what it wants and ultimatly has more power than what our brains tell us. Juliet, you know what you want, and it isn't Paris. Everyone deserves to be happy, and if your parents do not want you to marry Romeo, then I dont think they want you to be happy. Hope for the best.

~Kevin~

Zheack, the falcon demon

Avenged Sevenfold- Afterlife
Atreyu- Two become one
Slipknot- Before i forget
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UberOwnage666
Co-admin

PostSubject: Re: Advice Column   Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:29 pm

Dear Advice Column,
I desperately need advice very quickly. The matter is very urgent and of great importance to me. I am in love with a man named Romeo except my parents hate his family and want me to get married to a man named Paris. I don't know if i have a strong enough will to go against my parents words and stay with Romeo. What should I do?
From Juliet

Dear Juliet,
I think that you should go against your parents. After you get married to either Paris or Romeo they aren't going to be there to make your choices for you. You need to be able to make your own decisions. So if you do take my advice i would highly suggest you take your own word and not follow what some one else is pressuring you to do. I strongly believe that you should not get married to Paris and should get married to Romeo even though it is directly against what your parents want. If your parents really love you and are not just trying to use you gain wealth i think they would stay behind you no matter how much they despise Romeo. That is all I can tell you and i hope that my advice helps you out.
From Advice Column
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uriel20

PostSubject: Advice to Romeo and Juliet   Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:50 pm

-Romeo

I hope for whoever receives this letter can give me some advice for me and Juliet. We both love each other since the first moment we seen each other. However, since we learn our true identities things have become very complicated and its almost impossible to see each other. It turns out that our families are rivals and if things get more complicated it would be almost impossible to see one another. What I'm asking is for your advice on what should we do for both of us can be together?

Dear Romeo,

I think what you should do is followed what you think is best. If you trully love Juliet then go with what your hearts tells you to do. However, if you think that listening to your parents is better then go with it. What I'm saying is you should do with whatever choice you think is best. If you think that following what your parents want is not going to make you happy then why should you listen to them. Do what will make you happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice Column   

Back to top Go down

Advice Column
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1