HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ashelyn's Advice Column

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ashelynxsunshine

PostSubject: Ashelyn's Advice Column   Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:19 pm

WHAT DO I DO?

~ Hi, my name is Juliet and Iím 15. For a while now Iíve become madly in love with a man named Romeo Montaque. Heís all Iíve ever wanted. Heís sweet, simple, & delicate; the kind of man you can only imagine in your dreams! But thereís one issue, our families seem to despise each other, making it nearly impossible to see each other.
I really am in love with him and want to get married but just recently he has been banished for killing my own cousin, Tybalt. At this point Iíve become very confused and lost, on what to make of the situation. Any advice?
Juliet Capulet, 15
Verona, Italy

Well, personally Juliet youíve gotten yourself into one big situation at such a young age. My first advice is to think about what you are really doing. Are ready to get married with such young age with a man you say youíre in love with? Marriage is one huge step into a relationship and involves commitment from both partners. Here are some questions that you should consider asking your self
ē Are ready to get married?
ē Do you really want to spend the rest of your life with this person?
ē How will this affect your relationship with your families?
Juliet you should also consider your future. How will the marriage work out. Personally, if you truly believe you are ready to get married and really love Romeo, then go for it. Just make sure you know what your doing.
~ Ashelyn Polonia, Editor

~ Personally, I believe that love is not yet meant for young people. That both Romeo and Juliet should wait longer, so that they have more time to truly know if their decision is right or wrong.
Miriam, 15
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colombiankl
Rawrness in the making

PostSubject: Re: Ashelyn's Advice Column   Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:45 pm

goes under topic provided to you
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ashelyn's Advice Column
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1